Friday, December 8, 2017

It's December...

I'm not really sure how it's December already.  We boarded a plane for the USA in July and ever since we landed we haven't stopped traveling.  I'm happy to be sitting here in the mountains of NC and hoping for a peaceful month with family and friends.  We have traveled all the way to Maine and California and down to Florida and a lot in between.
 
I'm tired, but blessed.

In our travels we have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people and see different churches in action serving their communities.  It has been an encouragement to me to see others serving Jesus where they are at.  As believers we are the body of Christ, being His hands and feet to those around us and showing His love. 

We are anxious to get back to Kenya and see everybody.  I miss the kids in the  Children's Home so much, although I have a blast talking to them on FaceTime, I miss being there for them on a daily basis and getting hugs from them.  They are so funny on FaceTime because I normally just see from their noses up!  They are not used to iphones like kids here in the US.

God is so good and I pray you all get an opportunity to worship Him this Christmas season.  Would you please remember the Children's Home in your prayers this season?  We want to make it special for them even though we are not there.



No comments:

Post a Comment