Tuesday, August 16, 2016








I've waited for this day since I was a young girl.  I've wondered what their sweet faces would be like, where they would come from and what their names are.  I have prayed for them without knowing their names.  I have prayed and hoped that God would lead me in the right direction to meet these sweet girls.  Today we open Mara Girls Home!

As I look back on the journey God has had me on, I'm so thankful!  I see God's hand in my life so strongly.  He has given me a wonderful husband, who loves Jesus and is working hard for HIS name. He has given me 4 beautiful girls of my own to love and teach about Jesus.  He has given me my heart's desires to be a wife, a mother and a missionary.  I couldn't as for more in my life.

The excitement is brewing in my heart to get to know these girls God is sending our way today.  My deepest prayer for them is that they will know Jesus and the love He has for them.  May we be His hands, His feet and His messenger as we love these girls with the love of Christ.

 I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back no turning back 
The world behind me the cross before me  
No turning back no turning back 
Though none go with me still I will follow 
 No turning back no turning back 

In whatever you do today...would you be His hands...His feet...His messenger...showing His love to all those around you?



2 comments:

  1. Tears of joy right now....tears of joy. I had no idea some of the girls would be just "babies" yet. Love you! Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, the girls in the picture are not Mara Girls Home girls. Most of our girls are five and up. The girls in the picture are from Sunday school and I ment to put that in a caption.

    ReplyDelete