Friday, October 9, 2015

    May 2006 Travis and I bored the plane for Africa.  We had a free spirited 4 year old and petite 2 year old tagging along with us on that 18hour flight plus layover.  Oh Travis and I were excited and ready for any obstacle that came our way.  We didn't know what God had in store for us, but we were willing to count the cost.  We had already started counting that cost when we said our good-byes to our families and friends and took our sweet girls far way...to another country we had not even seen before.
   We began the life of good-byes.  No, it is not easy.  Yes, Jesus is worth every step, every mountain climbed, every valley walked through and every good-bye said.
    I want to record my journey and share it with you in hopes that it will bring glory to God because that is my ultimate goal.  Some of my thoughts and stories will be from years past as well as present day as I want to recount all God has done and brought us through.  I hope this will encourage you in your own personal walk with Jesus.
   Just remember...Jesus is worth it!
Travis, Sarah, Summer and me in one of our first years in Kenya


No comments:

Post a Comment